This year I was home all day on Father’s Day; I ordered
presents too late so he will get presents all month. He did get his #1 wish list, a big cooler. We
made a treasure hunt for him to find it. The kids loved it.
I am so grateful that I have a husband that lets me sleep
right next to him and hang on him like a monkey 99% of the time.
Greg will do anything for his kids. He will even go swimming
with them a few times a year. The main thing he loves is Video games and
movies. Just snuggling on the couch is his jam.
I had each of the kids do a Father’s Day survey.
- What is your dads birthday: D: 6/18/1982 C June 9, 1986, A X
- What is your dads favorite band singer: D Imagine Dragons C Dave/Imagine Dragons A X
- How tall is your dad: D 6 4 C 6 4 A 6 3
- What high school did your dad go to: D Creag high school C Manti A X
- What does your dad do for work: personal finance, leads a team of finance advisers C finance A sings
- As a kid what was one of your dads favorite shows: D Animaniacs C Peppa Pig A Bluey
- Who is your dads favorite book of Mormon character. D David C Samuel A X
- What is one dream your dad had at your age: D accounting he loved math C Be a doctor A to be 44
The best thing my dad ever taught me: I can do hard things,
but life is hard. Greg is teaching his kids never to give up, no matter how
much you would like to sometime.
The kids wanted to help me with his cake. He wanted brownies.
Colvin put a ½ cup of Baking Soda in the batter. I had a very clean oven when
the mess was all cleaned up. Lava brownies everywhere.
It was our 20 year anniversary, the cruise in October had
been our present. Here is just some advice. 1. Never think about an out, just
know you are going to stay no matter what. Think about a solution not an end.
2. Find your own happiness, your marriage or your husband is not in charge of
you. Find what you take joy in and do it.
We took the kids to up town alley for their summer special.
They also had a virtual golf that was really fun. Greg and I went to a baseball
game. The kids put themselves to bed. Having responsible kids is so nice. We
went out to eat, Thai Chillie. It was just a great few days to remember that he
is my person, that we choose each other every day.






















No comments:
Post a Comment