Ok, last post about the cats. I posted
them on facebook Saturday about 4. By Monday night then were all gone.I had
people fighting over the kittens. We went to the drive in and I shut my phone
off or the cats would have been gone faster. People told me I should charge $10 next time.
However, I believe cats should be free so principal says I cannot charge.
At the drive in we watch Minion’s. Sonya
and Timber came. It was a huge let down. Even Denali got bored, the first 30
mins was the best part of the whole movie.
Very VERY happy news in our family,
McCarty is having a baby. I almost cried and peed my pants I was so excited.
She knew at the family reunion but had only told mom and dad. Sierra found out
she is having a boy. I love being pregnant through them and not actually
pregnant.
Denali did a summer reading program
through the library. I did not know to take it to the library after every line.
We waited till the whole chart was done. He got 2 toys a line and 3 for
finishing. Next year it will be fun to do it for both boys.
Mom, Dad, Sierra and kids came down. I
meet them at Costco, then we went to the splash pad. It is funny how kids love
the little things, mom and dad brought the kids BK crowns. Denali had to sleep
with his.
Blazen got baptized. I am so glad my kids
have wonderful example. We stayed longer than planned so that Denali could go
swimming, fun long day.
I take pleaser in the weariest thing. I
bought a carpet cleaner and cleaned ALL the carpets. It was awesomely gross to
see the water after the carpets were cleaned. My house felt cleaner to me. I love
running in the rain, my kids don't mind it because I bundle them all up.
I finally got my husband back. His
committee at work was in charge of a BBQ. It was really fun and the park they
had it at was awesome. Greg got to spend about 10min with us, and was VERY busy
but we had a good time.
I was really good at the beginning of the
summer to do things with my kids. Now at the end I am trying to catch up. I
took the boys to the Springville splash pad they loved it. The next week we took Timber and kids. Sonya
and I also took the boys to the Spanish splash pad. It was so cute we let them
strip. Drex and Denali have become really good friend. It is so cute to watch
and really easy when babysitting. I am also tiring to catch up on family time.
Greg and I finally went and rode most of the new trail. Now I can say I have
ran or biked the whole trail. On the way back Greg went really fast with the
boys and they loved it. The only issue now is when I take them biking they want
me to go fast like dad. Another reason why we have dads and moms. Almost every afternoon we try to make it
to a park. My kids eat it up.
There are some weeks that are just crazier
than others. Greg’s mom had surgery (she
did and is doing great). The kids came to our house then I sleep at Sonya's
house with the kids. Best part of all, Drex pooped outside in the bushes. I
could not and still cannot find his underwear. I cleaned everything up why
Timber cleaned him up. Oh the joy of having 8 kids.
Moment on Denali's potty training: Denali knows how to go and when to tell me but he just gets
lazy. Our new thing, if he has a poop accident he has to stand in the corner.
Bare buts are so cute.
I was kind of worried to have Greg
sleep with our kids, why I was at Sonya’s. He is great at EVERYTHING but waking
up in the night. Blessing; Timber came and was able to wake up with Denali and
put him in bed with Greg. Cute moment, Sonya told the kids that I hate the dark
so Sid sleep with me. She got up the next morning all on her own. She and
Calvin were almost out the door by the time I got up.
Timber had all the kids Dress and
Breakfast done when I got home. Why doing Denali hair he asked if we were going
to church. I guess I should do his hair more often. I took Timber to HangTime
the best place on the planet if you ask me. Colvin even had fun throwing the
blocks. Timber’s kids loved it but it wore everyone out. Timber stayed an extra
day. It was a week to remember.
Just some good mommy stories: *I was
sweeping and as I was sweeping Colvin was following me with a muffin crumbling
it. Then I mopped and as I was dumping the water Denali spilled milk on the
floor, I Yelled OMG! After lunch Denali did something and yelled OMG I think I
need to watch what I say.
*Denali gave his first FHE lesson. He put on
his BK crown and said,"I am a child of god I am in gods army. I have to go
to church, be nice, say prayers, and read my scriptures. Amen" I was so
proud I had to skype mom and dad but forgot to video it. Colvin did the song, "if
your happy and you know it" he just claps the whole time. Then points to
his ears.
*I bought a Thomas the Train memory game
for Denali. We have played and played it. I think it is about time we get candy
land.
*When I go running if Denali makes Colvin
cry he has to walk. Sometime it does not work if he wants to walk and thinks it
is fun. Or some time Colvin will start crying and Denali will say not me!
*I am trying to have more fun moments with
my kids. One day we all took a big bubble bath.
* I started doing school with Denali he is
really smart and loves it.
LAST but not lease; we finally got our fish
tank up and running again. Now for fish next month.
Live Life until you Drop!





























No comments:
Post a Comment