Thursday, February 28, 2019

Feb

With a new baby not a lot happens, but lots of memories are made and pictures are taken.
Azalyn finally got to meet Grandpa Proctor. They were both happy to see each other. He pointed out that we have what they had, 2 boys and then a girl. We had other happy visitors too. 
We had some sick kids; they have not been sleeping well at night. With Azalyn still at high risk the boys had to wear mask around her. They actually were really good about it. They did not want her leaving again. 
 I went to the chiropractor, my back has been killing me, the epidural is still effecting me. The chiropractor LOVED Azalyn I was not 100% sure he was going to give her back. 
We ran our first error, with Greg, to the library. It was an adventure. Three is going to be a learning curve.  Glad I had Greg for our first outing. 
Then this new schedule is...Mobi is our best friend. I am still pumping, that adds a new layer to scheduling and trying to fit everything in. Don't worry what others say do what works for you. I am in a good place with pumping. Don't change if it works for you. I also have to be ok if everything does not get done. Just enjoy being a mom.
Getting out is always a good thing. Just hard with a three. We took the boys bowling, one game for all was enough.  It snowed again so we took Sammy and Maddi sledding. They also needed an out. No, I did not take Azalyn down the hill but I did think about it. Then we took the boys to classic skating just to do the bounce houses. (That was the first time I thought pumping could be a pain). Small adventures make big memories.
*Lets stop for a moment and talk about church. Greg got a new calling Executive Secretary. He is going to love his calling but it is going to be hard, time and physical. Meetings are the only nigh he has off. I guess the lords knows. 
Lets talk Valentines; that was a crazy week, had to make valentines for school and neighborhood. Then I helped with Denali's party, yep mobi. With our kids we have started to do the "I Love You" sign. Greg found someone making cookies with that sign. The boys almost did not want to eat them. 
Too say that Azalyn in loved would be an understatement.  She is never left a lone. They boys play superheros with her, they touch her and going flying. We all  cannot get enough of her.  Fun fact; she can sleep 7 hrs at night the boys still do not do that.  Azalyn had a big hip appointment, they did an ultrasound, everything is still looking good. Her hip join in tight.
What happens when you leave your husband alone; he had to take Colvin furniture shopping for his grandma and ended up buying us a couch. It is going to stay at Gary's for now. 
Having kids is not for the faint of heart. Denali got his ear hurt, he did not hear anything till I whispered, "lets got to Nickelmanna". Denali got mad and yelled, "I am so pissed" we both keep it together but I cut feel Greg's smile upstairs. 
*honorable mentions: the boys got invited to Olin's Birthday Party. It was fun to see everyone and show off Miss. I got my IUD. We had another leek in the garage. They cam and fixed it, some water damage in the garage. I hope they really got it this time.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment