Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April

Since Colvin started riding a bike with no training wheel we had to practice. We went to the park close to home, then we took some friend to the Costco park. Colvin is getting better and better.
Of course we have to talk about our Miss Azalyn; I took her outside and after about 15 min she was  sunburned. She looked liked she had been in a boxing match, her eye even swolen shut.  We now refer to her as our little vampire. (Sunscreen is going to be her 2nd skin). I know I have said this before but she is the best night sleeper. She will sleep 6+ hrs then go back to bed for 3+.  She has started to laugh, I think she laughs to get us to stop torturing her. I started putting her in the bumbo and she loves being in the middle of things. I put her 0-3ms clothing away, I am not ashamed to admit that I cried.
When ever we ask the kids what they want to do they say, Nickelmania. The last few times we have been there they have been given free tickets. It is a good 1hr outing. We Also LOVE the drive in, we went to "How to Train Your Dragon 2" Love those memories. 
It is starting to warm up. We cannot resist the sun. I put up my hammock, it was a birthday present. Playing and snuggling in it is the best. I also tried to plant a new fruit tree. Digging a hold in rock is not the funnest or easiest thing. Did not get very deep.
Some happy family news. McCarty had her baby; Zaleah Amy Hatfield 8 lb 4 oz then just 6 day later Sierra had her baby; Zara Kelly 7lbs 11oz. 
Here is a funny story; we took the boys to eat and there was a picture of a cassette tape on the wall. Colvin asked what it was. I said it played music, Colvin asked like an Ipod, Kind of. Man did I feel old. After Denali's birthday Colvin wanted to see his "Birth" video, when it was playing his eyes were as big as saucer. Then after he just said oouch, Mom did you get an band-aid. HA HA HA 
Greg went to the priesthood session with the boys of my family. Trujillo picked him up with Abe and Blazen. Ace meet them there. After they ate at Chuck-A-Rama. He had a good time. 
With everything going on with Spencer, we hosted the Easter party. We had pizza and the egg hunt. The weather was perfect. Memory maker;5 yrs ago, There was a picture of Greg giving Sammy and Sid a piggy back ride. We reenacted that picture. 
Easter day; we hid kinder eggs. That was the best since there was no leg work for the bunny :)  We dyed Easter eggs Easter day, Better late than never. For Easter we gave the boys Lego Land tickets. They will understand how cool that is soon. 
End on love; I got sick and had to have Greg stay home.  He also let Denali stay home to "Help". He is my superstar.
A Blessing is always a good thing to record; Denali really wanted his dad to come to the library with us. I knew that with his schedule it was going to be near impossible. Denali said I will pray; two days latter, prayers were answered.  Greg come to the library with us. Heavenly Father cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment