To start the Holidays, for "school" I had the whole family made thankful book. As you can see some were more faithful than other.
Out big trip was a Nef Family reunion in Californian, for Thanksgiving. We decided since we still had the Lego Land passes, to go down a few day early. Started off with a night in Vegas. We originally planed to stay with Cart but moving changed that. Vegas was not bad and with all the packing and running everyone was ready for bed. We stopped for lunch at a really nice place (google did not tell us it was fancy) they put us in the corner, the food was really good. The kids were excellent travelers. We put on "Pink Fonk" for miss and the boys had their kindles. When we arrived in California the boys were sad free free time was over. 10+ hrs in 2 days was not enough.
Greg had to finish homework/work, I took the kids to the beach. It was cold but we all needed the fresh air for 30 min.
The next day was Sunday I took the boys to church with my Aunt. Biggest church building I have ever seen. I was so proud, I beat my Aunt to church. Then LEGO LAND: Tons more people WAY longer lines but it was still fun. We ate in line and the boys were sad we did not get to do a ride more than once in a row. Here are just the highlights: Greg left us one night thinking we had gone to the car. He also had both cell phones. After waiting for about 30 min I asked to borrow a phone. We meet half way to the car him coming back. Mom and Dad came with us the last day. I hope my kids realize how special that was some day. The last ride of the whole thing was Ninjago for the boys. Colvin sleep on the floor inline. We all ran till we dropped.
Then it was family time. Meet up with Sierra and Timber's family for a fast 2 hours on the beach. (It had been too dark at night after Lego land this time. My kids wanted the beach too) It was SOOO cold. Then on to the main event the Family Reunion. This was the first time Greg had been to a reunion in 4 yrs. The common areas were small but our family cabin was big so we got a BIG family reunion inside a SMALL one. I could never tell you all the memories made, here are some highlights: It rain 90% of the time. In between rain showers the boys got to go down the zip line. The only day it did not rain ALL day, was the day I was super sick. Greg was super man and took the kids. For our family skit we made a human turkey. That was Greg's less favorite part. My Aunt had made name tags for everyone and then put everyone in group according to age. The boys were both duck. Aunt Alberta was their "Leader" she made up a cute hand shake. Greg and I were horse and Azalyn was a sheep.
We were all ready to go home. Colvin was the alarm clock by throwing up at 3 am. MEMORIES!!























































































No comments:
Post a Comment