Sunday, January 17, 2021

TWO TWO TWO

 I really cannot believe our little Princess, cupcake is 2. She really is the light of our family. All of us dote on her ALITTLE!! 
We had a lot of fun on her birthday. Some of her presents: I was able to make her "cupcake" blanket (I have had the fabric for about a year), a kindle, and a hammock in the basement. The boys love the hammock, Az is not happy I make her take turns. Timber got her a bag with tons of "girly" stuff, she has to take it all out every day. Sonya got her a doll with a backpack. She loves it and discovered that she can carry 2 dolls. The one on the outside and one on the inside. 
We went to the Lows X-tream air with Timber. She stayed in the little kids’ area, she had fun, but she really wanted to other kids to play with her. The other kids have a blast on the tramps and in the foam pit. 
2yr status: Weight: 27.8lbs 75% Hight 35.5Inch 87%
Favorite things: Anything girly; hair and nails. Blankets: she does not have a favorite any soft blanket. Dolls she loves soft dolls, but her favorite doll is a hard one she carries around all the time. Candy and anything sweet. She is a huge snacked. She loves talking on the phone, so people calling her, and singing was the BEST. She made everyone sing a few times. She is our little diva, but we would have it no other way. 
She is super smart, story: We were at the library and they gave all the kids stickers. She wanted to go into the elevator, but we had to check out first. I said, "Azalyn if you get into the elevator, I will take your stickers" She walks over to me, hands me her sticker and walks into the elevator. I did have to pull her out so we could check out. I did let her ride the elevator when we were done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment