I really try to see my blessings on Mother’s Day. The kids each wrote a Mother’s Day questioner. I wanted to do nothing but read and I got about ½ a book read
Denali:
What do you enjoy doing with your mom: Playing game
What makes mom happy: when I don’t cry
What makes mom sad: When I have an argument?
How are you and mom the same: Both love games
How are you and mom different: Height
What is mom really good at: loving me
What is mom not very good at: Jokes
What is moms favorite thing to do: Love me
How does Mom make you laugh: when mom tires to reach for things.
What food does your mom make the best: mash potatoes
How old is your mom:40
How tall is your mom: 5 3.5
How does your mom do for a job: Home
What is your moms favorite outfit: I’m fine shirts and shorts
What is your mom favorite food: Try-tip
Where is your moms favorite place to go: the outside after a trip in the summer
What is something your mom always says to you: I love you
What does your mom do when you are not around: Clean Thank you
What was your mom like when she was a little girl: Sweet
What makes your proud of your mom: She cleans a lot.
Colvin
What do you enjoy doing with your mom: talking
What makes mom happy: Reading
What makes mom sad: Me
How are you and mom the same: We like nothing the same
How are you and mom different: everything
What is mom really good at: not listening
What is mom not very good at: listening
What is moms favorite thing to do: read
How does mom make you laugh: telling jokes
What food does your mom make the best: Orange Chicken
How old is your mom:40
How tall is your mom: Taller than me by 1inc
How does your mom do for a job: Stay at home
What is your moms favorite outfit: IDK
What is your mom favorite food: ALL
Where is your moms favorite place to go: Bed
What is something your mom always says to you: I love you
What does your mom do when you are not around: Makes babiess
What was your mom like when she was a little girl: Me
What makes your proud of your mom: Everything
Azalyn
My moms name is Syringa I Call her Syringa
She is 40 years old. Her favorite color is purple. Her job is loving me. Her favorite food is sushi. Sher favorite thing to do is Hold my hand. She cooks the best Noodles. My mom always says I love you. My mom and I like to snuggle. I love her because she loves me.







No comments:
Post a Comment