On Thursday night everyone came to my house. Trujillo and his family slept up stairs on the air mattress. Timber and her family slept in the the nomobile. Sierra and Preston got to sleep in the bed since they were here a day early. Dad even came down and he sleep down stair so the kids could not wake him up.

Friday we all (but Greg he had to work, and Dad had to go to Logan) went to Temple square. This is us just WAITING again for people to get ready.

We took the train to temple square. The kids were really excited.

We looked kind of funny on the train because there were 7 adults, 6 kids and 2 strollers.

The kids did not want to walk, we had to get inventive. I have to say Abe was the smartest. He maybe walked 5 mins all day. He was in the stroller 90% of the day.

This is us just getting to temple square. If you look really hard in the background. You will see Timber rearranging the kids again.

This is what heaven is going to be like. Family uniting and glad to see each other.
(but there will not be a guy checking Sierra out in the back ground)

I am so happy that I have my family for eternity not just till "death do us part"

About 5 min after this picture all the kids jumped off but Blazen and he took a fall, but he hung on and rode it all the way to the ground.

I love how the men are pushing the strollers with no kids in them. The kids ran around most of the time.

Ace is telling the kids the story of the Seagulls. As you can tell Abe did not want to sit down.

The kids really were not being mean here. Trujillo went and got 2 sister missionary (there are only sister missioners on temple square) to help tell the stories. The kids had just moved and Blazen just did not care to move.

The kids loved listening to their acent.

Timber and Ace. I hope after 3 kids I can look as good as her and have the wonderful marriage that she has.
Ace did such a good job with the kids. When we went to the visiting center, there are all these pictures of Jesus's life. Ace went to each picture and either told the story or had one of the kids tell him the story. It was touching.

The kids had wanted to go swimming all day. They really wanted to play in the water.

Abe just had to touch Josephs Smith hand.

We were waiting to take family pictures. Preston is such a good uncle to play with the kids.

We went to the Mayan for Dinner. Darlin really liked the milk shake.

Everyone with kids went to the Saturday afternoon session. Greg walked the halls 80% with a very upset Nathan. He also helped me feed Darlin.

After she ate I don't know who had move baby food on them. Me or her. I should of taken a picture of Timber feeding her. No mess on face and clothed.

We kind of gave up on conference for the kids and let them watch cartoons. We were in survival mode.

Then we all went swimming. The kids loved it. It was kind of funny to see the different families. Charlotte's kids liked the cold water. Timbers kids like the hot water.

*One disclaimer, we always thing that we take more pictures than we really do. Also, it did not help that there was 4 cameras flashing at all times. Therefore, I make this plea if any of my sisters have pictures I have not added to this blog please send them to me. Especially family pictures (Timber and Charlotte) I know you have them send them right over.
**Greg and I went to Sunday morning. I have to confess I sleep during the sounds of Sunday.
**Ace and Trujillo were brave enough to stay with the kids Sunday morning. They really loved their wife's by the time we got back.
No comments:
Post a Comment