Look who is getting independent. I love seeing him grow every day right before my eyes. I try to capture every moment I can.
He usually loves his bath, some fun things in the bath are: putting his toys in his mouth. Having dad hide toys on his head and Denali will laugh when they come off. Just splashing and kicking, He also loves when you fill his duck with water and squirt it out.
Food is VERY important to Denali and he wants to feed himself. We have been working on using a spoon but he can get more food in his mouth with out it. Anything goes in his mouth. He has learned the hard way if mom says "out," he will open his mouth. I have stuck my finger his in mouth more than one. If you do force it out he has an angry face, therefore if it is not going to harm him eat it.
Denali has started to like the outside. We have been working on liking the grass. He will walk on the grass and chase his ball but he still does not like to just sit on the grass. He LOVES going for rides on his bike or on the bike trailer. With the wind in his hair after a bike ride his looks like and orphan child.
Denali is really starting to do more things on his own. It is really nice for me to be able to get things done while his is a awake, (blogging is not one I can do why his is awake.) He loves getting the pans out. After closing his arm in the draw a few time, he will open it and then stand and scream till I go over and get a few pans out. He really likes lids since they make the most noise. I don't really notice the noise until Greg is home and says something about it. He likes to climb under and over things. That can be a bad thing when he tried to sit up under his bouncer. It took me a tug to get him out of this one. The bouncer is now down stairs. Denali can also go up and down the stairs all by himself. He has to have help starting when he goes down but he can do it. Oh We love our boo.










No comments:
Post a Comment