I love surprises. Around the middle of September I got kind of sick. I thought I just had a little cold or flu since Denali had, had a cold. After about 2 weeks I was not getting better. Greg asked if I could be pregnant (He was just joking with me) I checked the calendar and I was only a few days late, for me that is normal. That was a Wednesday or Thursday. Saturday morning I decided to take a pregnancy test (really I took it so I could call the doctor and if they asked I could tell them no) I took the test and this is what I saw:
Lets just say that I might of said a word that I would not want Denali to repeat. I came down stairs and just handed it to Greg. I think he already knew because of the look on my face. He just started to laugh and hug me. I was in total shock for a few days but the sicker I got the more excited I became. This was totally unexpected since it took so long to get Mr. Mr. but the Lord knows best. About 4 months ago I got the feeling, now or wait a Long time I thought well then now, but I thought now was like a year because that was what Denali was. We could not keep it to ourselves. The first picture is what we sent to my family. I wanted to show you want the sign really says. Greg spend a long time making it. (the due date is wrong it is really May not June). The 3rd picture is how I think Denali feels about the whole thing.

Since we are close to Greg's Family this is how to told them. We walked into Greg's parents and handed Denali to his sister. She started to read his shirt she read the shirt then looked at me. I said yes and....then she just started to smile. Greg's mom and dad did not get it. They just thought it was a cute shirt. Greg's sister said why would his only child status be expiring, what would make that happen? Then they were all really happy. Both my sister and Greg's sister had a dream that we were pregnant. The last picture is our first ultrasound at 9 weeks. I was so sick they wanted to make sure I was not having twins. I AM NOT YAY!!! The tech did transpose the screen at first so it looked like it but when I almost passed out he told us there was only one.
The fun thing about our baby is our baby with have two cousins that are close to its age. The first baby was Axel Holden Kelly at 4:59 PM Aug. 23rd. 8 lbs.
4 oz 22 in. I could not wait to go and see him. He is soo cute and Denali thought he was kind of neat for about 2 mins. Then there was Holden Awn Mcphaul at 2:07 PM Oct 29th 6 lbs. 12 oz 19.5in. Denali tried to give him his blankie (if you know Denali that is a big deal) he did not like when he cried.



oh i love that little bean already. its totally a girl
ReplyDelete