Thursday, June 30, 2016

June

Let me start with two things. One June was CRAZY!! There was not a weekend in June we did not have at least one thing. Two; three glasses of milk got spilled on my phone and that was the end of it. I lost all of my June pictures. 
June started with a very long road trip to McCall Idaho for Baler's blessing. We left Thursday at noon and went to my Mom and Dad’s. Mom gave the kids’ books and they loved them. One of Denali's love languages is gifts. Right before we got to moms the kids were watching a movie. The DVD cord caught on fire. Scared Colvin and me to death. Good thing we have kindles.  I forgot church clothing for a blessing, I know right!! We had three miracles, one at JC Pennies we were able to find church clothing including pants for Greg. Two and Three Timber was able to bring church clothing for the boys.  We stayed in a cabin. The kids just played and played. We actually had the blessing Saturday night (Brenden flew out early Sunday morning) it was so sweet. McCarty wanted to make sure we were not late. We had to wait at the church for about 20 min. My brother did the sweetest thing ever. He picked me a Syringa flower. It lasted about a week. I was sad when I had to throw it away. 
Wonderful plug for my parents. Colvin Started speech. The first visit the lady did half with Colvin and half with me to teach me a few tips. One thing she said was, "hard work play" My parents always had hard work for us to do. That is why I got such great grades in High School. She said that digging was one of the best things for the brain. Why do you think dad had us digging post holds? Go Mom and Dad!  Ok back to Colvin, Denali had a preschool evaluation so they tested Colvin's hearing again. The lady was so smart. She said that Colvin can hear but he hears like your hand is over your ear. We are trying an allergy spray to see if that helps.  The right tube is out. We are praying that we don't have to do tubes again. 
We went to 7 peaks to swim a lot. Her are just a few stories:
I lost my diaper case with our cards. I discovered this when we were meeting Greg. I was able to get our passes reprinted. 
I went with Sierra on a Thursday 5 kids and two adults very hard. Friday Timber came 9 kids and 3 adults not so bad because we had older kids. Saturday 9 kids and 5 adults (add mom and Greg) great we could each do a few things. Monday (following week) 9 kids but 8 adults (add Dad, Preston, and Ace) FUN!!
This is my facebook post it sums up our love for 7 peaks, "My family celebrates the first day of summer with 7 hrs at 7 peaks. Our new skin color is red!” 
Denali's favorite is the little blue slide he can do them all by himself. 
Colvin's favorite is floating the lazy river sleeping on mom or dad. 
Mine is the boomerang (I have to beg people to go on it with me)
Greg’s is ...leaving :)
My family came and spent a few days:
Sierra came Wednesday alone. 
Friday Timber came we took 9 kids and 3 Adults to see Zootopia it was so fun! We ate so much popcorn we were sick. We had it all over the floor, good memories. 
Saturday when we were leaving 7 peaks we got a call that someone wanted to come see our house. My family was awesome and helped me clean for 2 hrs. We went to the splash pad to wait them out. (no one came but my house is clean glass half full)
Sunday the primary kids sang.  For Father’s Day! Colvin waved at the 3 kids the whole time.  We all made a square for a quilt for my dad. McCarty put it together. Turned out too cute. I am so blessed to have wonderful Men in my life. My boys are so lucky to have wonderful examples in their lives. 
As Sierra was leaving I made my good syrup. The kids would not eat it. Then Katana piped up and said this is Salt. Yep I put 2 cups of salt not Sugar in the syrup. 
This whole get together was for Greg’s and Katana’s birthday.
Why Sierra was here we played in hair dye. My hair is, Green, blue and purple. You can only see the blue and green. Sierra's hair is blue and Green. Mom hates it but the rest of the words loves it. 
Me and my kids have water withdrawals.  I went by myself, which was really hard because they both want to do different things. I went with a friend. I was also able to talk Greg’s sisters into it once.
Sometimes genus hits. I hooked up the red wagon to the red truck. Colvin loved it but starting and stopping is really hard. Then the lights came on I hooked up my bike trailer. PERFECT!!  Being a mom is all about having fun. 
History moment: The NBA finals broke two records. No team has been down 3 and come back to won; Happen this year. Also, Golden State broke the Bulls winning record. (Even though they lost)
June is graduations time. We did not make it to any but we received one announcement. 

Stories: The best place to get colored hair dye is a store called Ultra. I know that Angles started to sing when I walked in. This store was huge and it has every girly thing you can even think of. I was telling this to my nieces, I want to a store that angle sing in and My sister in law said you went to Ultra. Every girl must think a like.
* We had a cousin party at Julies. It was one of the funniest times I have had in a long time. I think one thing that helped was our kids actually played.  One of us was not having to watch them the whole time.
* We have been doing a done of deep cleaning. We got the baseboards and most of the touch up painting done. One thing at a time.
*Denali did the scripture in primary. We practiced at home a lot. He did so good Greg had to come in and watch. He is getting too big.
*My knee has the extensions back but I still have pain.  The therapist is kind of scared that it could be a meniscus tear. Only time will tell!
*My kids new favorite thing at Costco is the $0.25 water. It is fun to see how excited they get.
*We got an offer on the house but it was super low. The right people just need to find our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment