I had to do the math for
Greg the night before my birthday so yes, I am 35!
I had a great week. Greg took us
to Red Robin so I could get my Birthday Hamburger.
We had planned on go to Idaho,
but dad got sick, so we stayed home. (blessing for Greg because he had tons of
homework and work work) Greg was a rock star and made it super special.
Since I was planning on not being
home my house was super clean and nothing on the agenda. I got to just relax
and enjoy my life. I took the kids shopping and they were so good, never asked
for anything. We went to the Bean Museum and a Chinese buffet.
Greg got up with the kids made
breakfast and took both boys too school. He also set up date night, Tana
watched the kids while we went out. I so enjoy my on-on-one time with
Greg. After picked up the kids we went out for ice cream. Funny story: I
left the car running why we ate ice cream. 20min later still running. I guess
my van it not a good bate car.
Presents; a new hammock, (cannot
wait for the sun), earrings, spatula set (used half of them in the first day),
DK for the switch (Denali was overjoyed to give that to me and play with me)
and a candy thermometer (I cannot believe Greg remember, I mentioned it once
this winter).
I made a better than ..... cake.
Joy to have this wonderful life.
*funny
story my mom called me the day before. We both got tons of calls and texting making
sure they were all not a day off.






No comments:
Post a Comment