Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nesting

The best part of being pregnant for me is nesting. Nesting is where you deep clean your whole house. For about a month my house looked like a tornado had hit it, there were boxes everywhere. Denali loved all the boxes. For the pasted month + our garbage has been over flowing. LOVE IT. I have now gone through all room and de-junked. We even cleaned up the basement. It looks sooo good. It looks like a basement and less like a storage unit. I went through all the kids clothing that I have. I discovered a wonderful secret. You can get vacuum seal bags at the dollar store. They are so awesome, I had 3 totes of cloths and got it all down to one big tote. I know that the pictures does not do it justice. I had bags of clothing fill my whole table. When I was done vacuuming the bags it was half my table. In addition to tons of garbage I had a ton for the DI. I filled Greg's car UP. There was no room for another person, just the driver. I as also able to sell a few things. That made me really happy. The saddest story with my nesting is poor Greg broke some ribs. I was washing walls and he offered to help. I was just standing on a bar stool. When he was standing on it, it moved and he tried to move with it. He feel off broke the chair in about 20 pieces, he hit his side on our big TV stand. I thought he broke a leg or an arm. Needless to say I washed the rest of the walls. I told him if he really did not want to help he just has to say something he did not need to brake something. He does not think I am funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment