We discovered a free pumpkin patch this year (the pumpkins are not free but most everything else is) so fun! We were there for almost 2 hours and Denali did not want to leave. We went back with Greg's family but Denali had got up at 5 that morning so we showed up and left. There is just so much to do for kids; slide, corn pit (like a sand pit with corn), hay to climb on, petting zoo and mazes. When Denali wanted to go back to the slide he will sit down and move forward. The one down side is there was a corn and hay all over but that is why we have vacuums.
Timbers: Mom, Dad Sierra and the kids made a running trip to see all the kids. They stayed at my house one night then I followed them down to Timbers. (Greg was sad because he did not get to see them). Of course that morning both of my boys sleeped in. Timbers was so fun, I love watching Cousin play knowing they will have theses friends forever. Denali is fearless he stayed up in the tree house most of the day. He could get up by himself but it was hard for him to get down. I did do the rope swing but ended up in the pool twice before I got the hang of it. Then for the grand finale. Timber and Sierra talked me into giving the boys a hair cut. For Colvin I started to cry. Timber cut mom held Colvin and Sierra sat on me. They do look good but they look way too old. The first pictures are the before and then the after. We left about 8 that night and Denali told everyone bye, go home now. Go home! He is my home body.

No comments:
Post a Comment