Disclaimer for August: Baby sickness has set in so my pictures are lacking. I went to Moms with Timber. We stayed at Sierra's for the first day and no sleep=one sick mom. Then we went to Mom and Dads. The older kids (Timbers kids) Dad and I went and picked corn the first night. We wanted to do freezer corn. It was amazing how much corn we got in about 30min. Dad set up his "Pool" A big watering trough and then put the slide in it. LOVE is an understatement for the kids. My kids were in their swim suits more than clothing. McCarty came down and had us outside my 7 to start on corn. Denim was so funny she never thought the corn would end. Colvin and Holden loved the raw corn. McCarty sleep with my at 3AM Baler work up and wanted Blazen, Blazen trails. Of course we went on the boat, since I could not do a lot I drove. Kind of scary when you think of everything that could go wrong. Colvin loved the tube. I bucked Denali, Denim and Darlin off, they were none to happy. The 3rd day of boating, we just jumped off the boat and swam. We went to church with Sierra, then we followed Dad and Mom to Draper. Mom had foot surgery on a wheel chair, dad went to the Jail to visit an old class mate. Mom wanted us to leave her at BK with her leg. Funny Funny mom. Got home later then expected.
My boys are so funny, Denali got hurt and he said that the Great British Baking Show would make it feel better. They both love watching that show. He also got new shoes for church and had to ware them all day. They are kind of dapper, so I totally understand. I am starting to hate just $1 toys. Yes my kids love getting presents but in 2 days they are broke. I let them get kinetic sand, they love it but I am not a fan. It does not dry out like play dough so the clean up is kind of a pain. Talk about toys the boys still love building track. Denali sometimes will let Colvin help HA HA
I really am trying to do things with the boys. Snow cones were my friend but I had to be careful with the sweet. We went bowling ($0.99) summer. We did 2 game and it is about a half of game too many for Colvin and Me. I kind of hurt after. It is so hard for me to slow down. Talking about fun with boys this year the drive-in has had some family movies. We went to Hotel Transylvania #3. Love the memories we make. The boys love to swim, we went to the rec center. I went down the slide twice and that was about all. Not good at not doing things.
Lets talk baby! There are fires all over and the smoke made me sick sick sick. It was the first time I thew up, blessing the boys were up stair playing, I got to up chuck in peace. The kid were not a fan of being stuck inside. We had a Doctor appointment and we got to see the "New" Dr. Nancy. He let the boys help find the heartbeat. It really helped Colvin be excited. We announced it on FACEBOOK, Denali had told primary and was telling everyone he talked to so there was no keeping it a secret.
August brings bitter sweet memories for the Proctor family. This year it was just Greg, Tana and Gary to let off balloons. Greg's dad did not want to let go of his balloon it was touching. We went and ate pizza at the VA home after. We had to eat and run McCarty and Brenden was at our house they were house hunting in Vegas. Denali has been asking everyone if they are having a baby. He asked McCarty and I was busy telling him that it was not nice to ask people that. She said she was not sure when her baby was coming. He was ignoring me and asking if she was having a boy or a girls. I was still trying to stop him and she was answering with we don't know. Yes I am slow; McCarty is having a baby in April!!! We did a wife's tell pee test, you pee in baking Soda; results, Boys me Girl her we will see.
I interrupt this blog to show you one hot hunk. The kids loved playing in the grass why Greg mowed the lawn.
Greg's work gave us baseball tickets. It was way more fun that I thought it would be. There was a free train ride that was the highlight of the game. We also got food vouchers that the kids thought was awesome because it was all junk.
The boys each had cavities. They knocked Colvin out, he sleep most of the day. That was a blessing because Denali hurt most of the day. Greg only had a half day off so it was nice only haveing one hurt kid. There are times I get stuff done. Cleaned the couches and look at the gross water.
For school the boys got lunch boxes. They had them packed the Monday before school. I was a mean mom and made them eat their "School" lunch. Denali was so excited to go to all day school. He was kind of disappointed the first day because mom," It was not ALL day it was just most of the day" He gave me boys answers, School was great recess was fun. It took dad getting home to have him talk. Lets just say he LOVED it. Colvin and mom on the other hand kind of had a hard first week. Mom is not that fun. I am going to love the one on one time. With school TGIF brings back a whole new meaning. Kind of sad when the parents are the most excited for the weekend.
August left with a BANG!! I was running errors with Colvin and got a flat tire in Provo. After almost 2 hours and 3 wonderful saints we got my spare tire put on. The rode side insurance people never showed up but they tried to bill my insurance. Colvin told me it was the best day ever because he got suckers for lunch and we talked about what was the same and different about leaves. Goes to show you it is all about TIME! That night Colvin got sick so Denali sleep in my room and I sleep (well kind of) in his bed. The next day (wishing to go to bed early) as I was making dinner Denali tells me he swollen magnets. Long story short we ended up at Primary Children for over night observation. There was so many blessing that happen with this. First that I even thought to call to ask for help, they were all in a line,9 of them in all, that they never came apart. Finally got to bed about 3AM but when August Finished we were in a waiting game. Having blessing after blessing poured on us.
*We have been reading the Book of Mormon as a family. I can see that it has really helped with our attitude towards each other.
*I fixed my phone with lots of prayers. I love knowing that I can do thing on my own. There was some major pros of not having a phone, but I really missed talking to my family.
*The boys really wanted to go pick raspberries this year. I took them once, Denali got about as many raspberries as I did. Again it is all about the memories.
*Cory gave Greg a blessing for school, it was that the lords knows what is best and everything will work out.
* Of course I have to put in something about the business. There is a major fight with my credit card company. The sales person was so dishonest. There is a new fee every month.












































No comments:
Post a Comment