Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Birthday

 Denali turned 10! I really cannot believe I have been a mom to this wonderful young man for 10 yrs. He has become my huge helper. He was so sweet during his birthday, we were in the middle of the move. He understood that we were doing our best. He still is my gamer of ALL kinds. He still loves to make games. Some of his presents. A "Lego" RC car he can build with his dad. Donuts for breakfast that was his "cake" His big "present" was he got his braces off. It makes him look way too grown up. We went to La Casita for lunch. Then to Nickel Manan. For Dinner he just wanted noodles, but I had no noodles and no pan, so we went to McDonalds. 
A few funny Denali stories. One night Azalyn wanted to sleep with Her Nenali. He came in my room that night saying he was wet. When I went to his room to help him change it was Azalyn that had peed all over him. He was not even that bothered. We just put a towel down and he went back to bed.
 Denali was talking to me one night about a girl at school. He said mom she stills my pencil all the time. She talks to me all the time even when the teacher says to be quiet. I said Denali she likes you give her a compliment every day. He said mom if she likes me why does she just not ask me to be her friend. I said Denali not everyone is so logical like you. A few days later I asked how it was going with the girl. He said that he started to be really nice to her and she is not as annoying. He is just too mature for his own good.  Denali is the perfect first child. He loves his sibling and we all love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment